Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Korea Clothes" and Fishing

Sydney couldn't wait to wear the authentic Korean dress Barry sent her. She looks so grown up in it! Gorgeous, too! Besides pursuing a modeling career, Syd's been busy with school work and her social life. And she's working to earn High School Musical bedding to replace the quilts she's had since we moved here--7 years ago. Syd knows what she wants, and to be honest, I ruined one of the quilts. Oops.



On to the boys...

The desire to fish is genetic. For a month now, all I've heard from my two elder sons is, "I want a fishin' rod!" and "Can I get the Rocket Rod? It comes with a DVD!" and "When will Papa Rod take me fishing?" and "Daddy's going to buy me a fishin' rod, right?"

Neither Wal-Mart nor the PX carries any kind of fishing game, but we found one at Target today. For an hour now I've heard, "Come to papa!" and "I got a bite!" and "Eh-eh-eh! He'p me!" The latter from Brady, who is struggling to keep up with his brothers' catches but sharing wholeheartedly in their fishing enthusiasm.




1 comment:

Roger Eugene and Susan said...

Sydney is growing up toooo fast!! Looks like the boys have a lot in common. Miss you all so very much! Mom