Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rocket to the Rescue!

Or wow, I didn't know kids could be caged pets.

Gymli's kennel usually becomes Rocket from Little Einsteins. I find the situation ironic since they love the kennel yet HATED cribs & pack-n-plays.

Yes, they go in of their accord. Yes, they can lock the doors from the inside. No, they cannot unlock the doors once in.

Can you imagine the discourse between the two when one locks the other in?

3 comments:

Amy said...

I thought crates were the luxury of pet owners? I have been known to brag that I can do that with my pets but mother's can't do that with their children. I guess you proved me wrong (smile)

They look so cute!

Terhune Family said...

Just wait until neighbors get word of this! I have a picture of Daniel in Susan's tiny dog crate. They just love crates!!! Daniel loves Little Einstein, too :)

Bekah said...

There were a couple of kids in Kokomo that could have benefited from this yesterday. However, it was very easy for me to indicate to my mom on the phone my location in the store. I said "can you hear that kid?" I'm by him.