For his birthday, he received the Polar Express train sets, the Cars Spiral Speedway, TMX Elmo, several characters from Cars, and a Mickey Mouse airplane. Perfect for a little boy who loves things that go! I made him a Lightning McQueen birthday cake, which he loved.
On the kids' birthdays, we try to do something special. Bryce went go-carting with Daddy, and Bryan visited the fire station. Since Brady's great-grandparents all sent him money, I chose to take the kids to the zoo. They had so much fun, and they behaved very well. The zoo's being practically empty didn't hurt, either!
So happy late birthday, Brady! We love you!
I love this face!
The Polar Express sets in all their glory!
The kids manage to sit still long enough at the zoo for one group picture.
Our edible Lightning McQueen.
Brady always claps for himself when others clap for him. I think it's cute.
Brady shares his spiral speedway with Bryan, who had to keep reminding himself, "It's Baby's toy."
"Look, Mama! Look!" Brady is so proud of himself for lining up all of his Cars characters, much like I'm told his daddy did when he was little. (The band-aid is one of Bryan's Sponge Bob band-aids from his IV incident--Brady just wanted to wear one.)
"Wee!" McQueen races The King to the bottom of the speedway saying, "Speed? I am speed!"
1 comment:
Daniel says, "Look, look!" which sounds more like "luck, luck" when he lines up his "big trucks."
Post a Comment