Sunday, May 06, 2007

Catch-up

Thought I'd share some pictures from the last couple of months. We've been occupied with life, and blogging hasn't been a priority. The photos are in chronological order, starting with March 31 and ending with May 5. Jamie took some great pictures of the kids this weekend. Click on her link, then choose events. The user name is crossman07; password is 12299. In the meantime, enjoy these:




Brady prepares for his first haircut.




After, Daddy's still a friend--an important point to make.




This pretty much sums up the difference in Bryan's & Brady's personalities. Bryan ran to me and ignored Barry until after his relaxing bubble bath.




Bryan's daily goal is to get as much airtime as allowed by Mom. What did he play with before Barry's supersack arrived?




This is the cake Barry designed and I decorated for Taylor's 14th birthday.




Syd & Bryce loved looking for eggs, but they totally ignored Barry's 'hints.'




Not even the promise of Easter chocolate could cheer up this boy!




This occurs frequently. On this occasion, however, the clothes had to be discarded. Sorry, Daniel. Bryan wins.




Bryan performs one of his best primate imitations.




Yes, he really is asleep.

7 comments:

Terhune Family said...

Bryan's older. Give Daniel some time and a chance without a highchair and bib :) His grandma couldn't be near, either. She cleans up every little spot. I got through Brady's and Syd's pictures and then the computer slowed WAY down. So, I'll have to finish the others later. They're so big!

Robin said...

I love the photos Jamie took. Not only are they great pictures, but it looks like you had a great time taking them! I love how each reflects their personality and interests. And you, Amy, are simply radiant! Thanks SO MUCH for sharing!

Unknown said...

WOW! She did a great job. What great pics. AMy you look great and you have such a beautiful family! Thanks for the catch-up!

Amy said...

It was so nice to see those great pictures. I can't believe how big Sydney is! It looks like you were all having a wonderful time.

Anonymous said...

The pics are great - glad to hear from you after such a Crossman drought! I was going into withdrawal of Amy-isms and great stories....

Pictures of you and Sydney are so sweet - I remember when...memories. I'm so happy that you can always have a smile on your face like that even when at a photo shoot with FOUR children! Congrats to you!

And happy mother's day....

~Laura

Bekah said...

I love these pics! So cute! I'll look up the other ones tomorrow when I'm not on dial up....

Amy said...

I tagged you for a short meme on my site this afternoon. :)