These are a few photos from our night with the World-Famous Lipizzaner Stallions on Mar 13. You can check out video clips from their performance at at their website. I'll post pictures from Barry's Master Gunner graduation later. He graduated second in his class and proudly wears his Master Gunner belt buckle every day. Does this make him a real-live Texan? But I digress...here are the promised photos:
Sunday, March 25, 2007
Wow!
What a difference a functioning logic board makes! I am happy to have my Mac back--and even more happy that Apple replaced our non-warrantied logic board for free. :)
These are a few photos from our night with the World-Famous Lipizzaner Stallions on Mar 13. You can check out video clips from their performance at at their website. I'll post pictures from Barry's Master Gunner graduation later. He graduated second in his class and proudly wears his Master Gunner belt buckle every day. Does this make him a real-live Texan? But I digress...here are the promised photos:


These are a few photos from our night with the World-Famous Lipizzaner Stallions on Mar 13. You can check out video clips from their performance at at their website. I'll post pictures from Barry's Master Gunner graduation later. He graduated second in his class and proudly wears his Master Gunner belt buckle every day. Does this make him a real-live Texan? But I digress...here are the promised photos:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures!
I can just imagine hearing the excitement in all your voices when you saw those amazing and beautiful horses. Thanks for sharing your view!! Mom
Post a Comment