Thursday, March 08, 2007

Role Play or "I Myama Ma"

What? You don't speak Bryanese? Don't fret--only one person in the entire world is fluent; 5 others are working together to translate.

"I Myama Ma" means, "I'm Fireman Sam." And Bryan's taking this role quite seriously. Fireman Sam is a British cartoon character. Our kids love the British tv shows--Kipper (pronounced "Kippa"), Bob the Builder (yes, we've viewed several original British episodes), Fireman Sam, Angelina Ballerina. Anyway, this is how I found Bryan this afternoon. He's really coming into a hilarity all his own.

Preparing....


and executing....



This is how Sydney dressed Brady earlier this week. She loved it, and I have to admit Brady makes a cute little dinosaur.

Coloring...


and roaring...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exquisite! I found Wes this morning smearing a lipstick all over his lips to make a clown face (completely unintentionally). Tried SO hard not to laugh.

So do they like Wallace & Gromit? "I Like Cheese, Gromit!"

~L

Amy said...

How could I forget Wallace & Gromit? Sydney always says, "Wallace isn't very smart, is he?" and Bryce always asks is the moon is really made of cheese. "Well, Gromit and that man ate it!" Yes, we love Wallace & Gromit--even upgraded from VHS to DVD a few years ago. :)

Terhune Family said...

I love it. I think it's warm enough today to take the kids to the park!!! Maybe I'll have a post like yours.

Anonymous said...

OUR GRANDkids have wonderful imaginations! We look forward to seeing what they come up with next! (So thankful you guys encourage creative play and have the energy to keep up with them!)Thanks so much for keeping us posted!! Give those precious little people XOXO from Nana and Papaw.