Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bryce's Answer to Prayer (and His First Balloon Ride)

Even though Bryce was the first one up this morning, I was the first to discover the SNOW! So before 7 a.m., the kids were bundled as best we could and out making snowballs. Sam didn't know what to think, of course, but since the kids were frolicking, he joined in. They are HIS kids, after all.

Our marshmallow backyard!


Syd & Bryce were thrilled! (Syd's wearing her old, too-small coat in this picture because our new one is too nice for snowball throwing.)


Sam turned slightly for a picture, but he was more concerned with Bryan than the camera.


Bryan wore his favorite fire truck 'bamas' outside.


Proof that Bryce rode in a balloon: Syd, Bryce, and I pose with Jeanne and a few other passengers before Bryce's first short flight.


We really are in the basket, enjoying the landscape from the air. Everyone should see the world from this vantage point!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have always thought a hot air balloon ride would be fun. I sure hope I get a chance to experience it someday. - It's hard for me to believe that you got snow before we did!

Robin said...

Oh my goodness! I saw the snow on the national weather forecast, and I thought about Bryce's prayer, but thought, "Surely not . . ."

Wow! Could you have Bryce add me to his prayer list? :)

Unknown said...

WOW!
Looks like tons of fun! The snow and the balloon ride.