A few notes on the slide show below:
1. My children (!) willingly ate spinach. Of course they thought it was lettuce, a conclusion at which they arrived on their own.
2. Bryce & Bryan celebrated birthdays one week apart. Bryce had a small party at the house, and Bryan enjoyed time with his friends at the water park and later at Miss Jeanne's.
3. Brady continues to fall asleep in the weirdest places.
4. Sydney still lives here.
5. Coffee Mate, coffee's perfect mate, has been unfaithful, finding milk in NASCAR sippy cups a great alternative to coffee in oversized mugs.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks, again, for sharing your life through awesome photos! We miss you all soooo much!!! Looks like fun times. Lots of love to all of you! Mom
What fun pictures! Looks like July has been a lot of fun!
I actually checked two blogs tonight - yours and Kim's. I've been so bad at blogging for the summer. Great pics! Call me and I'll call you :)
Post a Comment