Family & Friends,
I'm sorry this thank you is so late. But I am very grateful for the goody boxes and gifts you've sent. Especially during the holidays knowing I was being thought of and prayed for meant a lot. I lived off the food you sent for about a month, so thanks for keeping me fed!
This separation has been challenging for my family. But Amy & the kids are doing well, and getting to talk to each other almost daily makes the loneliness easier to bear. Thank you for your ongoing prayers. They are making a difference.
When my work schedule lets up a bit, I'll update my website. I've been working 7 days a week, going in early and getting off late. So I haven't had much time to reflect and write. Hopefully that will change soon.
Love,
Barry
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is good to hear from you Barry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers during this time of separation.
Yo, Barry!! I love you Man! Your dedication is awesome. It has been a long time since we talked or I have seen you but, it sounds like you are doing well. You have definetly pro-created and your family is beautiful. This is Austin Bonds. I am praying for you right now.
Post a Comment