Anyway, Saturday was fun. Bryan and Brady hadn't seen so many balloons before, and Barry and I sure enjoyed watching their faces light up as they watched the colorful shapes fill the sky. Bryan even had his first balloon ride--a tethered flight. When he's older, I'm sure Jeanne will have the honors of launching him for the first time.
If you want to see more pictures, log on to the Las Cruces Sun Times. Click on "Photo Galleries" in the left hand column. The photographer caught a great shot of Cool Beans!! launching--you can see all 6 Beans!
This is a HUGE Wells Fargo Wagon balloon. It never launched, but it was a sight to see anyway. Bryan kept calling it a bus.
Here are a few of the balloons dancing across the sky.
This was taken last weekend at Syd's birthday party at the post ceramics shop. Brady enjoyed his first experience with paint and a brush, but he found controlling the brush a bit difficult. (The white shirt was already stained, so, yes, his wearing it was OK.)
3 comments:
Looks like fun, and what a perfect sky! So blue!
I like the bus.
How fun!
Your kids are SO cute. I know I say that all the time, but they are.
Post a Comment